INFO SERVICE ENVIRONMENTAL AND TECHNICAL LAW
Correct decisionsrequire good information.
- Is your company ISO 14001- or EMAS-certified or strives for it, but you ask yourself how to organize the necessary pursuit of legal provisions?
- Does your auditor ask for a proof of your legal monitoring system?
- Do you want to inform yourself regularly about relevant legal provisions and their changes, but do not have enough capacity?
- Do you want to assess new developments in time?
- You do not want to dig through a jumble of laws most of which are often completely irrelevant to you?
Then use or Information Service Environmental and Technical Law!
It offers a quick overview of current developments in environmental, technical and occupational health law. The installation of special software is not required.
The Information Service differs from other similar services in six aspects. It is
INDIVIDUAL: ONLY WHAT IS RELEVANT TO YOU
You define which areas of law shall be covered. Details on the potential content can be found here.
You decide whether you want to receive information only on EU and Federal law or also on the law of the federal state in which your permanent establishment(s) is/are situated.
USER FRIENDLY: DIFFERENT DIRECTORIES
The directories offer a direct link to the respective sections. Important news are highlighted in a separate quick view. A list of all new provisions entering into force soon is included.
CONCLUSIVE: SHORT SUMMARIES
It is important for us not to leave you alone with a new or changed provision, but to summarize the main content briefly.
HANDS-ON: TO THE POINT
You receive a short assessment of the relevance and importance of each norm precisely for your company.
FORESIGHTED: WE INFORM IN ADVANCE
You receive information not only on legislative changes already agreed, but, for instance, also on legislative initiatives or drafts of directives or regulations.
EASY TO USE: SOFTWARE-INDEPENDENT
You receive the Information Service conveniently by e-mail as a pdf document. You solely need a pdf reader!
The Information Service is provided in German only.
Curious? Simply order a free trial copy or send us your questions. We are looking forward to it!